An established Construction firm located in St. George’s, Grenada is seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following positions Project Manager. See details on both positions below.
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Project Management or related field
- Ten (10) years of industry experience, with a minimum of Five (5) years experience as a Project Manager
- Valid D-class driver’s license
- Fluent in English speaking, writing and reading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in I.T. with working Knowledge of MS Office (MS Projects, Word, Excel, Outlook & AutoCAD)
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Project management skills such as resource management and project scheduling
- Familiar with Contract Law and the various types of contracts in construction
- Business and construction contract writing skills
- Responsible for producing a construction project management plan to execute the required works.
- Leading and overseeing a construction project from start to finish
- Coordinating with various members of the construction team and supervising the project execution
- Monitoring and reporting on the overall Project Progress
- Prepare preliminary construction schedule with project deliverables and milestones and update monthly with actual progress
- Review and approve all construction invoices and change requests prior to submission
- Prepare contract letters to project stakeholders
- Manages resources such as construction materials, construction workers, and equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that the health, safety, and environmental standards are maintained on site.
- Responsible for allocating and managing resource logistics.
- Responsible for preparing project-specific Health, Safety, Environment, and Social Management Plans.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidates’ qualifications and experience. Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 31st December 2023. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.