An established Construction firm located in St. George’s, Grenada is seeking suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following the position of Project Engineer.
Minimum Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering discipline
- Five (5) years of industry experience, with a minimum of Two (2) years experience in a similar role
- Valid B-class driver’s license
- Fluent in English speaking, writing and reading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in I.T. with working Knowledge of MS Office (MS Projects, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Effective Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and resources
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and sub-contractors to ensure project success
- Review and approve project plans, specifications, and contracts
- Ensure compliance with building codes, safety regulations, and environmental requirements
- Monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and senior management
- Manage project risks and identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical support to Project Manager and project team members
- Ensure quality control and quality assurance for all project deliverables
- Lead project meetings and facilitate communication among team members
- Responsible for keeping a record of project incoming and outgoing correspondences, notices, RFI’s, RFA’s, and CVI’s
- Responsible for maintaining a drawing register and issuing to the project team and sub-contractors the correct version of drawings for construction.
- Responsible for ensuring that all changes carried out on-site are incorporated in the as-built drawings.
- Prepares monthly progress reports for project stakeholders
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidates’ qualifications and experience. Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2023. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.