COMPANY: SIFH Group
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
CORE FUNCTION: Provide Accounting and Administrative Support to Management team and undertake duties to ensure efficient day-to-day running of the Organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Enter all accounting data as delegated.
- Prepare supporting information for account entries as required.
- Reconcile daily payments and prepare corresponding deposits and postings accurately.
- Prepare accurate costing information.
- Maintain physical and electronic accounting information files.
- Participate in routinely scheduled stock takes.
- Process inventory related transactions as required.
- Prepare customer invoices, credit notes, collect payments and prepare receipts as needed.
- Analysis of customer accounts to answer any queries that may arise.
- Critically analyze information provided and query if needed to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare purchase orders and follow-up to ensure completion.
- Process suppliers’ invoices as required.
- Process supplier payments as delegated
- Writing up contracts and collecting necessary paperwork for new hires
- Distribution of Internal forms to employees and following up to ensure paperwork is completed and returned to Accounts
- Submittal of NIS Claim forms
- Maintain stock of stationary, packaging etc for internal use
- Collect and detail invoices for local purchases made, forward to Accounts Department
- Type checkback lists and distribute as needed, send completed lists to Accounts
- Assist in checking goods on arrival as needed
- Assist in overall Inventory Management and process transactions as required
GENERAL OFFICE WORK:
- Prepare daily deposits accurately
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Prepare customer invoices and collect payments as needed
- Assist the Manager on site as directed
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal Communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Pays Attention to detail
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
- A Team Player
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 5th June 2021.