Paperclip, a Human Resource Management and Training Consultancy, is seeking to fill the position of Office Assistant for various companies.
Office Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize, tidy, and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Professional yet welcoming and approachable personality.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Open to learning and receiving instructions.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy.
This is an entry level position. We welcome applications from persons with limited experience or recent graduates, provided they meet the above criteria. Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2022.
Leave a Reply