Today’s competitive job market demands that as an applicant, your application must stand out in order for you to get your foot in the door.
In the upcoming Ace the Interview workshop, we’ll show you how to craft a resume and cover letter that creates a strong impression, even if you’re not the most qualified applicant. We’ll show you not only how to get your foot in the door, but provide practical tips and useful information on how to excel in the interview and go on to be a productive and valued team member once hired.
In the workshop, we will cover:
- the value you bring to an organization and how you can leverage this when applying
- how to attract and get hired by the employer of your choice
- how to write and submit a resume and cover letter that stands out
- the dos and don’ts of job hunting and interviewing
- how to respond to a request for an interview
- preparation for interview day before you meet the interviewer
- acing the interview with mock interviews that will teach you what to do on interview day
- how to become a valuable member of the organization once hired
- questions you may have in our Q&A session at the conclusion of the workshop
Your investment for participation in this workshop is $100. Space is limited to 10 participants. Register using the form below and feel free to get in touch if you need more info.