Our client is seeking a real estate assistant with social media savvy, great organization, time-management skills, and a go-getter attitude. This position requires you to work independently and engage with customers on a daily basis, so you must be self-motivated, and have a welcoming personality.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Adding content to the company’s social media accounts and webpage.
• Keenly following industry trends for potential opportunities, and insights.
• Scheduling and conducting appointments with customers as required.
You should possess:
• A valid B Class drivers’ license.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel as well.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to work well independently.
• A passion for people and providing exceptional service.
• Web and social media savvy.
• Experience or familiarity with real estate and property management will be an asset.
If you sound like the person we are looking for, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd March 2020.