Your work area should inspire you – not overwhelm you.
When your office and workspace is organized, the result is increased efficiency, improved mood and a boost in productivity. We’ve all had the experience of needing to get things done but piles of paper, unpacked boxes and a messy office made it hard to focus. We cleaned the mess, ditched the clutter and finally got the work done. Messy environments distract us and make it easy to procrastinate.
In the past 11 years, we have worked with clients such as law firms and construction companies to help them clear the clutter and organize their workspaces. The result was an increase in focus, a boost productivity, and an environment that was light and unencumbered by excess stuff. We use the KonMari Method™ to help clients declutter, organize and transform their space into one that sparks joy and improve their work environment.
Our service is ideal for clients who are:
- Moving office and want to leave the clutter behind.
- Overwhelmed with all the mess and can’t find things when they need it.
- Downsizing and want to keep only what they need.
- Don’t know where or how to begin organizing a space that supports their work and flow.
- Want to organize and curate a space they will enjoy but don’t have the time or energy to do it on their own.
- Want a system that will help them organize their office and help them avoid rebounding into disorganization.
Feel free to get in touch if you are interested in this service. We offer a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your needs, explain our approach, and determine if we are a good fit. Please see the various ways to get in touch to set up an appointment or book our service.
Organize, don’t agonize.
― Nancy Pelosi. ―
Starting a business or setting up an office can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. Our service takes away from the stress and overwhelm associated with the process so you can focus on networking with prospects, building your brand, and putting in the back-end work for launch day.
Our office/business set-up service offers the following:
- Space allocation
- Arranging the installation and setup of essential services such as electricity, internet, etc.
- Assistance with recruiting staff and talent to support your new and growing business.
- Guidance and advice on required permits, NIS, taxes, etc.
- Business registration and company incorporation.
- Company management support: secretarial and registered office support.
- Any other set-up services that may be required.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have questions.